The Tomakin Community Association aims to:
- Promote activities that build fellowship and community spirit in the Tomakin community
- Promote community values by conducting regular meetings to hear the views of the residents of the Tomakin community
- Represent the Tomakin community at appropriate forums and meetings
- Build positive relationships with Eurobodalla Shire Council staff and elected councillors to ensure the views of the Tomakin community are taken into consideration
- Build relationships with appropriate businesses and groups that have similar or related objectives
- Seek or provide funding for community projects identified by the Tomakin community
- Conduct fundraising events to promote interest in the Association and to raise funds for community projects identified by the Tomakin community.